Monday, August 23, 2010

I had a dream....

I smell of ebullience,
I see smiles all over,
Silhoutte I bode...
Charms me to stop by,
This aura beckons me to peek through the window.....
Well, what is this place called, 
I sound rhetoric, Am I into a dream ?
What is this mystery,
Why no one in distraught,
Why no signs of despairity,
They touch me but I dont feel pain,
A bliss kissed my cheeks and went by,
This surreality hits me,
Not an inch of imperfection around,
This seems like an opulent dream.
Well then I should have woken up by then.....

yeah yeah......................
It was a dream..... Lame donkey's lame dream....
Thoughts take you places, was this foresight or my figments of imagination,
proving yet again that I'm a donkey.


P.S. inspired by the emminent poet's unforgettable poetry 
"Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high"

1 comment: