Thursday, March 10, 2011

The pursuit of completion !!!

After years of volatility around my lame thoughts there is something significant I figured out of myself. 

I have ADD. Before you could jump onto ridiculous conclusions....(what the f#$%?). Its.......

ADD stands for Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder . A kind of condition which magnifies my lameness, leveraging it 4 times. Leaving aside the in depth analysis of what actually could go wrong, I spill out the main crux. 
Under ADD a lazy bum suffers from ....
a.  hyperactivity (in contrast to what a lame ass I am.)
b.  the co-existence of attentional problems

I still remember how our biology teacher instructing us on dissecting a cockroach, talks about separating exoskeleton from the damn abdomen. Little did I know the abdomen was that of a a cockroach and not mine. The rest they say is history..... I left biology in class 10th. (No looking back!)

Forgetting a song in midst of stage performance because my eyes caught attention of a cute looking girl. (She's is my wife now (GRINS....)), and writing a thought within a thought making thought a mess... Priceless !

The incoherence, I reach at times is a feat too trivial. My thoughts too convoluted as our Didi's Rail budget speech, my dreams as messy as plot in UTRAN (Kya hoti Utran.... Please tell me...! ), my words as retarded as the dialogues of movie Maqsad (a 1984 classic starring Rajesh Khanna, Jitendra, the movie had double meaning dialogues for no reason).

Amidst the pallu scoops and palti hits doing rounds in my cerebrum, my hyperactivity still seems a misnomer if you look at my face. 

I can't recall when all this started, but I recognized ADD when I had trouble switching over channels to watch Jhatka with Zor and Dadagiri (I was wipedout). Attention problems were quite evident. There is nothing exciting than watching girls chewing pan and spitting on boys and bimbos and babas splashing waters around. I just couldn't stop hopping from one channel to other.

Now I get it, a Donkey with a difference. Whoa,  I changed the GAME.

Why did Anil Kapoor shave his chest ? Honestly, I don't have an answer to that. Ranting in midnight, you can't expect me to answer such bouncers.What I do know is why Sehwag tries to dance on "upar se aane ka, neeche dabaane ka......" .He was learning UPAR CUT.

The quest to have dosage of tranquility still remains.... The law of coexistence says "you can't choose both A and B, where A and B can be any of the tangible/intangible assets". 
For me A and B still create trouble. From classics like Gunda to Loha, choosing Piyush Chawala over Ravindra Jadeja (has Jadeja got his name changed ? I think so), Five point someone over one night at call center. Well..... (yawn)..

I feel sleepy... enough to keep my pseudo readers busy.

Ahh yes.... the stage performance ended pretty good as the other singer started from where I left and I still can't bring this post to a logical end. 

Carpe diem

No comments:

Post a Comment