Monday, June 28, 2010

Ranting up at midnight

I have been tired of these intermittent write ups. Trust me, nothing frustrates more than being intermittent in something you really want to pursue religiously. A prolonged  break, perhaps from everything I love (:|). So what was I up to in last few months, well I'm sure none of you would be interested in spilling out what a lame donkey does, when more importantly Mr. Rahul is getting wooed by 15 brightest and perfect brides of India. When balika vadhu is putting on ounces of fat (read overfed) during those strenuous workout sessions... oops I meant shootouts, when some prominent news channels show the wry smile on Mr. Rathore's face even pestering it to an extent of preservation, when chota family pack bachaan is trying hard to become the next superhero Mr. Bingo, and when Mr Veer wearing those peach coloured jeans in 18th century is shown pulling out balls of  atrocious Britishers weighing 5 kg each. (read "5 ser gosht"), When skimpily covered cleavages, forgettable,adorably sweet women try their luck being DESI.
The DONKEY can be easily forgotten amidst all the spice that surrounds us today.
Still this donkey opines, that the world will be a better place if asses like me rant over at a consistent pace. This time its the media which has caught my attention. And this logically explains the gaudy premise I had set up above earlier. I'm intrigued by the behaviour of weird channels presenting us with as weird soaps and undies, spicy news right from cataclysmic results of big bang experimentation with repercussions felt worldwide such as "TABAAHI.

The donkey within me is intrigued about the way our current media perceives things around.  I'm parched  from some good news or is there any ?

No comments:

Post a Comment