Tuesday, August 5, 2008

An endless wait !!!!!

I love you with all my heart and soul, it’s an epiphany that comes around,
so near then suddenly walks out that door.
It realizes me what you (me) can loose dear, if that you walked out of my life.
I swear here, my beautiful nymph,
I wont leave you at any point off time,
Will lift you up from agony and angst,
will wipe your tears and keep them as pearls,
on an only condition, be my wife,
trust me I wont leave you in lurch,
will obey you like slave,
will fulfill your dreams and lighten up your caves.
Promise you, you my angel you would never shred a drop of tear.
I will create a utopia with absence of fears.
Anything for you, i will cut my life,
lie down in those rough paths and do whatever you want.
This cadence i wrote not to impress but to show how much I love you,
though these words won’t find their meaning until you say that blissful 'yes'.
For the matter of my existence, it is important,
that you be ‘mine’, though this world waits for you.
All I can say I will wait forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment